Visa Indonesia untuk WN Irak

Untuk mempermudah WNA Iraq / Iraqi / WNA Irak masuk ke Indonesia, melalui Peraturan Menteri Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia Nomor: M.HH-02.GR.01.06 Tahun 2017, WNA Irak sudah dikeluarkan dari list negara rawan atau negara yang masuk ke dalam Clearance House.

Oleh karena itu, bagi pemegang Paspor Irak, sudah bisa langsung mendapatkan Telex Visa Kunjungan tanpa perlu proses panjang.


Butuh informasi detail? Silahkan hubungi kami..

Reach Us by WhatsApp / SMS / Phone: +628129227219 (Irfan) | | |

Our Social Media:

Your Best Partner for Formalities

Our Services

Working permit visa / KITAS

For foreigners who want to stay and work in Indonesia

Employing of a foreign operational director, manager, technician, expert and even specialized workers by a company in Indonesia is allowed, as long as there is no Indonesian available who is qualified to fill the position or job. The Department of Labor in Indonesia issues regulations on this matter in the form of a list of professional positions in every business sector that are open for the employment of expatriates.

An expatriates wishing to take up employment in Indonesia, need to obtain a working permit. Usually, the Working Permit will be taken care of by the employer.

The company sponsoring you needs to supply the following documents to process KITAS :

  • Copy of the company’s act (Akte Notaris + Surat Pengesahan Kehakiman)
  • Copy of the company’s locality letter (Surat Domisili)
  • Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
  • Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP+TDP)
  • Organization structure
  • Copy of the employee contract (for companies employing foreigner)
  • Copy of the director’s identity card
  • Copy of the report to the labor department adapted by UU no. 17, 1981 (surat Wajib lapor Depnaker) We will help your company to process
  • Sponsorship Letter on Company letter head, signed by director (Surat Sponsor). some sponsor letters for others institutions; we will guide you
  • Letter of Power Attorney on Company letter head, signed by director (Surat Kuasa) some letters of Power Attorney for others institutions; we will guide you

Foreign applicants papers needed to process KITAS:

  • Copy of the foreigner’s passport
  • Curriculum Vitae and references
  • Copy of Diploma/ post graduated certificate
  • Passport sized photographs with red backgrounds (4 x 6cm = 6 pcs, 3 x 4cm = 6 pcs, 2 x 3 = 6 pcs)

If you want to take your family with you we need for processing the KITAS:

  • Copy of the wife’s and children’s passport
  • Copy of the marriage certificate
  • Copy of the children’s birth certificates
  • Passport sized photographs with red backgrounds (4 x 6cm = 6 pcs, 3 x 4cm = 6 pcs, 2 x 3 = 6 pcs)
  • Copy of the family register

When we have received your documents we will start to process. If your application is approved you will receiving a “telex visa”, this process can take up 20 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. When the “telex visa” is issued you can apply for the real visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas, nearest to you. You need to pay in local currencies for the visa application and the duration of the visa process in the country where you apply for the visa is depending on the embassy /consulate.

When you get your visa, you must return to Indonesia and then report to immigration maximum 7 days within the arrival date. We can do all this for you and guide you in processing. The process can take up within 30 days in immigration offices, when finished you will receive the following documents:

  • TA-01
  • Vitas/ Telex Visa (Index 312)
  • KITAS , limited stay permit card
  • Blue Book (POA) , control book from immigration
  • Yellow Book (SKLD) , certificate from the police
  • STM , report certificate from the police
  • IKTA , working permit
  • MERP, Multiple Exit Re-Permit
  • SKTT
  • Temporary Resident Card (SKPPS)

The above documents are valid for one year and you will need to pay USD 1200 to the government.

What if I need to go overseas?

If you need to go overseas, you must apply exit re-entry permit in immigration (we did it for you) and paying fiscal duties directly at the airport.

Or, you can ask us to process Exit permit only (EPO). Only to process if you want to stop your KITAS.

Call Us now.!


Make you feel like home