Single Entry Business visa procedure requirements
This visa is valid for 2 months.
The purpose of this visa is doing business activities in Indonesia which do not involve taking up employment. Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian company. You need to provide the following documents:
Company sponsor data:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP+TDP)
- Copy of the company’s act (Akte Notaris)
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the company’s locality letter (Surat Domisili)
- Copy of the director’s identity card.
- Sponsor Letter on Company letter head, signed by director (Surat Sponsor).
- Letter of Power Attorney on Company letter head, signed by director (Surat Kuasa)
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport (full passport)
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4 x 6 )
- Curriculum Vitae
In 8 days (normal working day), you will get Telex Visa (index 312). When the application is ready you can apply for the visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas nearest to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay is depending on the embassies /consulate where the visa is applied. When you have got your visa from the embassy, you must return to Indonesia straightaway, then you will get 60 days free visit (extendable in Immigration)..
Call Us now.!
Make you feel like home